January 11, 2015
Oolong plus Sencha plus Pu-erh results to the incredible new wellness tea available in the market nowadays – Tava Tea. This tea has acquired quite an amount of attention from consumers lately because it posted a number of positive results to those who have already tried drinking it. The emergence of weight loss tea formulations in the market and other organically grown diet products are like mushrooms which spurted out after an afternoon rain. Each promises weight loss in, please insert time duration here. Most of these products are not very reliable. The “herbal tea” fad had been rocking the market and today, you can’t be sure what products are genuine and what are scams.
Some of the results that the consumers got from drinking Tava Tea are the following:
- The consumers’ weight has significantly reduced as it burns calories 2.5 times as much as plain green tea alone. With this new weight loss tea as a diet supplement, choosing what to eat is not much of a problem. Weight could still be reduced even if the same foods are eaten by the consumers.
- It regulates blood circulation in the body. With this, a peaceful state of mind is attained. Tava Tea is very relaxing and it is also friendly to the stomach. It can also aid in the cure of gastrointestinal infections.
- In connection to weight loss, the tea also has an overwhelming supply of anti-oxidants that fight free radicals. Less free radicals promote good skin complexion, hence, hindering the dilemma of premature aging.
- Drinking it also enhances metabolic activity which consequently result to weight loss. Aside from the antioxidants, many vitamins and minerals are present in this product.
- It helps combat obesity and lower the amount of bad cholesterol. Furthermore, it can also strengthen the immune system since it has a lot of antioxidants – more than normal green tea has.
So what are you waiting for, you have heard the Tava Tea review. Order now for the best wellness and weight loss tea there is.
Green Tea – The Benefits
We constantly hear and read this on television and ads that green tea is good for us. But overrated as it may seem, and even if this has already become a cliché in our day to day lives, “Green tea is good for your heath.” is just actually an understatement. The almost limitless benefits that we get from drinking it are nothing less than overwhelming. It is very rich in anti-oxidants that render our bodies with a fountain of wellness. Most of the tea crops are organically grown to ensure a healthier product that is devoid with the harmful effects of chemical pesticides and fertilizers.
Here are some of the perks that we can get drinking tea often:
- It can be used as a weight loss tea since it stimulates metabolism by efficiently burning the calories from the different food that we eat. Getting fit is just a cup of tea away.
- It promotes good oral health. It prevents plaque build up and kills the bacteria that are the causes of bad breath. It also makes the teeth stronger and healthier.
- Since it has anti-bacterial properties, topical application of the tea leaves have been found out to reduce the occurrence of body odors. It kills the bacteria that are the culprits of making our bodies stink.
- This Chinese tea can help lower bad cholesterol in the body and can prevent the formation of blood clots in the blood vessels. These blood clots can hasten the occurrence of deadly strokes and heart attacks.
- Most importantly, it can help fight cancer as is rich in anti-oxidants, and one of the anti-oxidant that is present in green tea is epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). This EGCG does not only prevent the growth of cancer cells, but it also kill existing cancer cells without damaging those healthy ones.
The habit of drinking tea may post a number of benefits, but it is not a medicine that provides an instant cure. A healthy lifestyle is still the best defense in fighting various diseases, and drinking green tea is one of the many practices that will give a sound mind and body.
Tava Tea – What is it?
First came water, then next to it, there comes tea. Being the second most widely consumed beverage in the whole world, tea has been an essential component of our lives. It is said that drinking tea is a healthy habit because tea contains anti-oxidants that help eradicate harmful free radicals in our bodies. There are many known varieties of tea, but primarily, tea comes from the plant Camellia sinensis. The differences among the varieties rely on the method of brewing, preparation and the methods of planting the tea plant. Nowadays, organically grown tea plants are more preferred due to the pressing environmental concerns that are affected by chemical based farming.
Some popular varieties of tea are the green tea, white, yellow, black and red teas. There are also varieties called Oolong Tea, Pu-erh Tea and Sancha Tea. These teas may be prepared and served as they are, and may also be blended together to brew a unique drink that caters to a specific taste of the ones being served with it. A combination of any two varieties of teas gives birth to the herbal tea. These herbal teas are more popularly known to be weight loss teas. Weight loss tea is formulated to enhance the digestive system’s activities. It speeds up the metabolism thereby promoting a healthy intake of nutrients and the efficient excretion of body wastes.
An example of an herbal tea that can be found in the market is the Tava Tea. Tava Tea is a combination of Sancha, Pu-erh and Oolong teas. This blend offers the goodness of a bitter strong taste from Oolong tea, the mildness and the distinct taste of Pu-erh and the grassy mellow effect of the Japanese Sencha tea. All tea varieties are prepared with high standards; hence the taste of this combo really deserves a two-thumbs-up. Along with the excellent taste of Tava Tea also come its health benefits. Because it has Oolong which is very rich in polyphenols, the fat metabolism is enhanced and skin diseases are reduced. In addition to that, Pu-erh tea promotes faster fat digestion and could help lower cholesterol levels in the body. Furthermore, the high concentration of Catechin in Sencha tea helps eradicate the free radicals that cause arterial build-up and unhealthy blood clotting.